We offer emergency and routine heating and furnace repair for residential and commercial properties. Fast, efficient and always with the highest quality service. You can depend on us to fix your heating issues whenever you’re in need.
Furnace 16-Point Standard Tune-up (FALL)
- Check thermostat operation
- Clean filters or replace as needed
- Check combustion of gas appliance
- Check for carbon monoxide
- Inspect flue pipe
- Inspect wiring
- Tighten electrical connections
- Inspect electrical safety circuits
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts (if needed)
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Check systems heat rise
- Check and inspect belts for cracks and wear applicable
- Check heat exchangers
- Check for gas leaks from furnace shutoff valve to burners
- Run and test system
Common Heating Problems
Although there can be many reasons why your heating unit may need to be looked at by a licensed contractor, here are just a few common reasons to help you identify when it’s time to call.
Furnace Doesn’t Stay Lit
Many older furnaces have a pilot light and a thermocouple that need to be cleaned and checked for proper operation. The pilot light will go out if thermocouple is weak.
Newer furnaces have either a spark ignition or a HSI (hot surface igniter) as well as a flame sensor.
The ignition system on all furnaces needs to be checked and inspected on a yearly bases for proper operation. We recommend that the flame sensor be cleaned once a season for smooth operation all winter long.